A must-have guide - filled with publishing and book marketing information - for aspiring writers, authors, literary agents, publishers, editors, writing coaches, creative writing tutors and anyone who loves books!
* How to plot an international bestseller.
* How to cope with repeated rejection.
* How to make the switch from 'unknown' to celebrity.
* The pros and cons of Kindle books.
* How to give memorable TV and radio interviews.
* How to attract millions of readers online.
* How to cope with negative Amazon reviews.
* How to promote your book on Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
* And many more publishing and book marketing tips!
Contributors to" Celebrity Authors' Secrets" include:
* Jeffrey Archer "(Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less)"
* Anne Rice "(Interview with The Vampire) "
* Eric Carle "(The Very Hungry Caterpillar) "
* Barbara Taylor Bradford "(A Woman of Substance) "
* Terry Pratchett "(Discworld series) "
* John Gray "(Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus) "
* Alexander McCall Smith "(No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency) "
* James Redfield "(The Celestine Prophecy) "
* Joanne Harris "(Chocolat) "
* Bernard Cornwell "(Sharpe series) "
* Sharon Lechter "(Rich Dad, Poor Dad) "
* Brian Tracy "(Eat That Frog) "
Discover how to write a book that sells over a million copies from the world's greatest living authors!